Role Definition – Hands on Experience With:
- Administer and support our Office365 and Azure tenants.
- Administer and support our public DNS zones
- Administer and support antispam solution.
- Active Directory/ADFS/Azure AD synchronization and management
- Active Directory Windows Server Related Functional Support for GPO, DNS, DHCP, PKI, DFS and Other Domain Relevant Services.
- Support ticket resolution and acts as escalation point for Tier 1 and 2 service desk support.
- Create/Maintain and Enhance Team Processes and Documentation
- Design, install and configure on-premise and cloud virtual servers.
- Carry out system wide changes after pre-approved change requests.
- Basic reporting and bulk tasks through PowerShell
- Hyper-V administration
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate must have:
- The ability to work independently as part of a global team while partnering with application owners, technical business units, data center services vendors and other diverse areas within IT in an ongoing basis.
- BS/BA degree in a relevant Business or Information Technology area
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Products.
- 2+ years Active Directory Support experience.
- 2+ years of support experience with Windows 2012 and above
- 1+ years of significant Cloud Engineering experience with Office 365
- Basic understanding of Powershell
- Identity management platforms such as FIM/MIM is a plus
- Solid understanding of underlying hardware components (storage, networking, etc.)
- Positive team-first attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess sound analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, certification is a plus