Service Desk Engineer, Product Support
Port St Lucie
About the role: Service Desk Engineers work as part of our Technical Engineering Center (TEC) in providing remote technical support to customers in a 24X7X365 environment. In this position, you’ll work on a wide variety of technical issues and be a part of a dynamic, collaborative team. Customer service and a strong desire to learn and grow are paramount!
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues on our clients’ proprietary hardware and software systems.
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing telephone/remote/email support to clients.
- Solving issues with first call resolution for computer hardware and software problems through troubleshooting techniques.
- Configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies (and much more!): Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Collaborating with a great team to identify solutions to customer support requests and escalating to more senior team members or external resources as needed.
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- A few years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT.
- The availability to work flexible hours.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server.