Iselin, NJ 08830 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsors needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues.
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions.
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining, and conveying impact on budget, time, and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks, and tracks them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues, and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis.
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools, and findings for future projects.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline - preferred.
- PMP certification - preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects.