Network Support Analyst
| Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
You will support all parts of the network, including all aspects of routing and switching. You will support our perimeter security infrastructure, including firewalls, VPN, web proxy and traffic inspection. You will support all our traffic optimization technology, including WAN optimization, load balancers, and SD-WAN. You will also manage and monitor our network using tools such as Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime and Riverbed Steel Central. You will support all components of our voice services, including call manager and call routing, contact center, and switchboard. You will work with our Service Automation and Operations team to monitor the health of our underlying network and voice services. You will work with our End User Compute team to support our VPN and web proxy solutions.
You will work with other service support teams in I&O, including Infrastructure, EUC, and application support teams to provide a world-class service to our business. You will also work with our global service desk and regional support teams.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to deliver excellent customer service
- Is highly motivated, takes ownership, and has pride in what they do
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- Minimum 3-4 years IT experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a 3rd line role supporting several of the technologies listed in this job description.
- Has good all-round network skills, including some or all:
- Cisco layer 2 & 3 switching; Cisco ACI
- Routing protocols (BGP/EIGRP/OSPF)
- Wireless networks
- Citrix ADC & Kemp load balancers
- Riverbed WAN optimizers
- Cisco CUCM/Unity/Jabber
- Has a strong attention to detail and is well organized
- Enjoys working with other people, especially in a globally diverse firm
- Is technically curious and wants to understand how systems and services work
You will be part of the local IT support team supporting the firm during core US business hours (11:00am EST to 7:30pm EST). You will also be a member of the Network Support team. We are here to provide our firm with the connectivity to access technology services from anywhere in the world. Our team provides 24x7 support for this service and is located across 3 time zones.
Both teams are part of IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) which operates all applications and infrastructure for the firm. I&O is part of Technology Services, which provides world-class IT support and services to the firm.