Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Take ownership of customer incidents by providing onsite, telephone, and email support to clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems.
- Configure and troubleshoot issues related to the following technologies (and many more): Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Collaborate with a great team to identify solutions to customer support requests and escalate to more senior team members or external resources as needed.
- Learn a ton, be faced with new challenges every day, and gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies while working with VIP/C-Level executives.
- 2-3 years of related experience, ideally working face to face with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office. It would also be helpful to have Citrix, Macs, and Small Business Server experience.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT.
- The availability to work flexible hours and onsite at customer locations.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA, MCSA, CCENT