Mobile Device Administrator
East Rutherford, NJ
- Provides support for mobile devices, including, iPhones, iPads, Android phones, tablets, hotspots, cradle points and cellular capable laptops.
- Deploy and support of rugged mobile equipment including, scanners and RF devices.
- Deployment of mobile equipment to multiple organizational groups. Includes device activation, MDM deployment, issue and recovery and correct disposal of all mobile equipment.
- End to end Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM)/Mobile Device Management (MDM), app deployment, profile development, device deployment, and record keeping.
- Manage Identity Manager/SAML solution and integration with corporate systems and MDM.
- Create and deploy security and device management policies within MDM. Provides day-to-day management of the EMM/MDM solution.
- Provide logistical support for loss, damage & termination of corporate equipment.
- Coordinate with HR on the distribution of new equipment for new hires and the collection of equipment at end of employment.
- Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Monitor and track incidents, trouble calls in a service desk ticketing system. Support of incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within expected response time.
- Maintain accurate record keeping of all wireless devices and loaner device inventory. Audit device inventories to ensure carrier records are up to date.
- Responsible for carrier account management billing and service provisioning and support of Mobile Devices.
- Supports worldwide executive & IT teams in support of MDM solution and end users across global deployment.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to mobile deployment, devices as well as basic network configuration, processes, and records.
- Create and deploy security and device management policies within MDM. Provides day-to-day management of the EMM/MDM solution and maintains supports, troubleshoots and optimizes the solution with the support of the infrastructure team while making suggestions and adjustments.
- Develop processes and document procedures used by end user support teams worldwide.
- Assists with problem resolution and troubleshooting for Retail store and corporate location.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience supporting, implementing and configuring mobile technologies in a diverse enterprise environment.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management & Mobile Device Management solutions is required; prior experience with AirWatch is preferred.
- Experience with Identity Manager and SAML solution and mobile deployment via MDM. Prior experience with Workspace ONE is preferred.
- Experience with Luxury Retail environment. Retail store knowledge is preferred.
- Strong Customer service skills essential dealing with associates and executive team.
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills.
- Travel between NJ & NY offices. Required to work on-site on days office is open and ability to work remotely on days not in the office.