Junior Telecom Engineer
| Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Summary of Responsibilities
- Resolving issues with the Avaya systems;
- Supports voice engineering initiatives for all project-related and ongoing operations support for voice communications services;
- Implements and troubleshoots enterprise Voice-related solutions/incidents/system outages;
- Responsible for day to day ticket handling and assisting in troubleshooting issues for remote WFM agents (soft phones) and Office agents (hard phones).
- Assisting Sr. Engineers by performing adds, moves, changes, and user troubleshooting;
- Monitors ticket queues to ensure customer tickets and service requests are promptly addressed;
- Moderate experience in a multiple call center environment with 5000 + agents or more.
- Familiarity of Avaya Systems and its components, such as Communication Manager, System Manager, Session Manager, CMS Reporting and real time monitoring, AES servers, Gateways;
- Knowledge of Telephony protocols (VOIP, SIP, H.323) ;
- Configuration, Upgrade & Troubleshooting of G 450/G650 Gateways;
- Knowledge of Avaya One-X Communicator and One-X Agent soft phones
- Knowledge of Avaya 1608 and 4610 hard phones
- Understanding of VoIP on an enterprise network, including implementation of QoS for H.323 and/or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) technology;
- Excellent customer service skills, highly motivated, self starter;
- Can be available to jump on a troubleshooting bridge or an outage bridge 24/7 if needed.
- A good understanding of how to trouble Avaya problems and strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills in general.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years in a call center environment with Avaya components
- A knowledge of virtual environment VMWare ESXi is a plus