IT Support Analyst
NEW YORK, NY
To provide an effective and professional IT support service to staff and clients in accordance with the needs of the business. To this end, ensure that all software and hardware issues are resolved in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: "Essential functions" are primarily job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by Firm. Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Provide first class 1st and 2nd line for all end user devices and applications used within the US region. This includes but is not limited to iManage, MS Office suite, Adobe products, conferencing and collaboration systems and all end user devices.
· Provide Support for Mobile Devices both Firm owned and Personal
· Act as a single point of contact for customers contacting the service desk via phone, email or self-service portal, regarding IT issues and queries
· Ensure that incidents and requests are properly logged, assigned, tracked and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures. Ensure customers and other interested parties are kept informed of progress and that corrective action is taken to avoid or minimize delays
· Ensure accurate and timely updates are recorded and maintained in the IT Service Management System.
· Promptly allocate incidents and requests as appropriate.
· Ensure all calls are responded to within a timely manner (and within SLAs where defined).
· Pass and monitor calls to the appropriate team if cannot be resolved by self and liaise with 3rd party vendors when appropriate and ensure customers are updated of events relating to their call. Follow up until resolved with the assigned team and/or 3rd Party Vendor
· Record all requests for assistance accurately in the Service Management system, using the most appropriate source to resolve incidents.
· Appropriate escalation of incidents and requests to the Deskside Manager in line with Firm’s processes.
· Build and maintain good customer relationships.
· Provide support for Desk, Soft, Conference phones including moves, adds and changes.
· Build, test and install Desktops, Laptops and Printers and manage inventory within the CMDB.
· Develop an understanding of the business and departments that you support.
· Complete tasks and projects to agreed deadlines keeping your manage updated on any/all progress
· Set up devices for new joiners.
· The role holder is expected to consider Information Security in all aspects of their role. The role holder is also expected to promote awareness and encourage compliance with Information Security policies. The role holder is required to complete the annual Information Security awareness training within the given timeframe.
· The Service Desk is the first point of contact for internal customers and external clients, it is essential for the IT Support Analyst to deliver high levels of service to both these groups.
· Work closely with your Manager to deliver an efficient and effective service and raising ideas for improvement
· Work closely with other IT Service Management teams to ensure a seamless approach to support, service and security.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· At least 4 years of Corporate Experience, Law Firm Desired
· Strong Knowledge of iManage/Desksite
· 4 years of mobile device support experience including Apple devices, RSA and MobileIron.
· Strong Knowledge of Windows 10, Laptops, Desktops and Apple iOS.
· Experience supporting Microsoft Technologies (Office 2016, Teams, One Drive, etc)
· Experience working in a Service Desk environment and using remote support technologies (SCCM, TeamViewer)
· Experience using Active Directory and Cisco Call Manager
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and experience desirable
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Flexible, customer focussed approach to service delivery.
· An enthusiasm for learning about current and new technologies.
· To meet specific, agreed metrics and maintain these.
· A good team player and willing to share skills and experience with others.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Please note that lifting of equipment (including but not limited to PCs, monitors and printers) will be required as part of this role.
· There is a requirement to work some weekends and perform out of hours work, office moves, PC Upgrades etc.
· Both Domestic and International Travel may be required necessitating a passport and the flexibility to travel as needed