IT Site Support Analyst
Wodburn, MA 01815
The IT Site Support Analyst II is responsible for resolving a variety of high volume end-user support requests which come in via the call management system, telephone calls, or direct communications. With minimum supervision, the Site Support Analyst II investigates and resolves software and hardware issues for computer users in a timely, professional manner to assure maximum uptime, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide second and third level technical desktop support for multiple locations including, but is not be limited to, installing repairing, and maintenance of hardware and software for PC’s, printers, and other items as needed.
- Coordinate Project Office Setup and Moves
- Ensure Software licensing compliance by ensuring only properly licensed software is installed on all IPS companywide systems.
- Conduct simple server administration tasks as assigned.
- Assist users with identifying and obtaining the correct hardware and software necessary for the proper execution of their positions.
- Document systems changes, workflow (Help Desk tickets), and reoccurring issues for data and voice systems.
- Maintain asset database as required.
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, particularly Windows 10.
- 3-5 years of Computer Hardware and Software support experience.
- College degree (desired) or equivalent work experience in the IT field.
- Able and willing to travel to IPS office locations when necessary - International travel is not required currently but could become necessary as IPS grows.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule.
- Advanced computer knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good attitude with a willingness to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration.
- A+, Network+, MCTS (Windows Client), and MCP certifications are highly desirable.
- CAD or Design Software experience is a plus.