IAM Business Analyst
Iselin, NJ 08830 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Currently assisting our client in a search for a talented Business Analyst to strategically work with their Identity & Access Management team. Must have prior experience with Identity Governance & Administration.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes. Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
- Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
- Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting, and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling, and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
- Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation. Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree - preferred
- Specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in IAM Security specialty, MS Visio, MS office suite (PowerPoint, Project etc.) required
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline
- Experience in Information Technology - preferred