Full Stack Front End Developer
Far Hills, NJ
The Developer is responsible for development, design, testing, installation, and maintenance of software systems according to stated business requirements. This includes working individually and collaborating with other team members.
What You Can Expect:
- Reviewing current systems
- Developing new features and enhancements
- Writing technical documentation for existing and new systems.
- Providing application support to business users
- Working closely with Technical Lead, Project Manager and Staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
What You Bring:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Technology
- A minimum of 4 years of direct work experience in application and software development
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to solve problems quickly.
- Experienced on UI responsive design and development
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently with minimal supervision is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate in a collaborative environment
- Team player and proactive in resolving issues
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Good database skills
- React JS, NodeJS, NPM, Webpack
- LESS/SASS, Responsive Design, CSS, HTML5, Responsive Design,
- SQL Server, SQL
- Git, Swagger
- CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Azure Resource Management
- Java, Hibernate
- Power BI
- Analytics (Google, Adobe)
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies.
- MS-Access, SSIS, XSL/XSLT