Design, engineer and implementation of core cloud components and document critical design and configuration details to support enterprise cloud initiatives. The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing solutions. Engineers will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
- Consulting with stakeholders on strategies for deployment of new cloud technology implementations, monitoring and optimization of existing equipment
- Delivering end-to-end infrastructure management solutions in a cloud environment
- Improving infrastructure operations through better use of monitoring, cloud coding and scripting best practices
- Automating infrastructure migration to cloud environments
- Implementing cloud governance, build, deployment and monitoring standards
Cloud Engineering team will focus on enabling our environment to progress from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our organization see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our organization as we improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 years of experience with any of the following technologies: Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, VMWare, Microsoft
- 3+ years of experience with Virtualization: Virtualization Server, Storage, Desktop, Network;
- 3+ years of experience with IaaS & PaaS Processes: Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Facilities Management, Performance Tuning, Asset Management, Disaster Recovery, Data Center support
- 2+ years of experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- 2+ years of experience with legacy system engineering assessments, discovering the build and details surrounding the system in order to re-build it in a new hosted environment