| Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We are a recently funded startup with ambitions to create global solutions across industry sectors supporting B2B and B2C business models. This will take at least a decade of hard work. We are looking for people who are passionate about combing a wide range of technologies to improve the way the world works and lives. We will operate at scale to create a platform capable of supporting multiple solutions, for multiple audience types, in multiple industries, around the world.
We combine industry, business, and technology skills to solve real problems for individuals, businesses, governments and communities. We are hiring across teams with expertise in Machine Learning, Data and Visualization Engineering, Computer Vision, and Information Security. These teams will be involved in building new solutions which fit into consumer and enterprise technology architectures operating simultaneously across multiple public cloud and private instance deployment models.
We are a remote first company based in the United States. We will build multiple technology teams around the world as the business grows. Our corporate culture focusses on drawing together world class, respectful, disciplined, high fidelity communicators across multiple areas of expertise and working together to create significantly important new technologies. If that sounds like you, we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
- Conduct research on various POCs, clarify functional requirements, thoroughly comprehend the business specifications and translate them into technical requirements
- Design and develop strong-architectured and flexible C++ prototypes and products
- Collaborate with the team to identify bugs, defects, risks and bottlenecks, analyze the root-cause and devise solutions to fix the issues
- Continuously monitor and research new techniques and generate innovative solutions, in order to enhance development efficiency, reliability, maintainability, scalability and application performance
- Drive code reviews and ensure code quality, organization and automatization
- Solid knowledge in C/C++ programming
- Experience working with STL and OOD
- Familiarity with QT and SQL is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions such as Win32/WinRT/Mac CG/Quartz
- Experience in developing and integrating cross-platform libraries for iOS and Android
- Experience in network communication and protocols, flow control and HTTP and client/server architecture over varied platforms.
- Practical and clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience in Computer Vision is a big plus
- Having experience with latest standards of C++ (17, 20) is a plus
- Fluency in technical English