New York, NY
- The role involves ownership and leadership of day to day execution in the following areas:
- Core applications within Customers, including strong knowledge of the following: Elite 3E, Intapp (Open, Wallbuilder and Time), Carpe Diem and others.
- Database Management of the SQL platform across the various tiers of service from high availability (Tier 1) through to standard availability (Tier 3).
- Understand the windows, sqlserver and application upgrade and maintenance work to ensure stable, performance and supportable operation.
- Understand the operation of the applications in order to:
- Perform schema updates;
- Tune and refine indexes to achieve optimum performance;
- Data unload/reload;
- Implement solutions for CTE/production;
- Implement data layer disaster recovery services;
- Perform performance and stress tests in CTE; and
- Diagnose and resolve complex data access issues.
- Providing a single point of technical leadership on projects. This includes delivery of business funded projects, service improvements (SIPs) and system enhancements (SEs) and by leading the technical decision making.
- Overseeing the transition of applications and services to 3rd line support teams to ensure that services are effectively delivered, understood and supported, so that they fulfil business needs.
- The role holder will provide subject matter expertise.
- The remit of this role is global and extends to all aspects of applications, independent of location.
- Support the firm’s environmental goals and initiatives.
- Works with Technical Team Leads, senior managers and Specialists to ensure a seamless approach to support and improvement across applications and infrastructure.
- Ensure that the technology area is well understood by peers and is actively considered in wider technology decision making. It is key that we do not operate in technology silos.
- Work with the Relationship Managers & IT colleagues to ensure the most cost effective, timely & appropriate IT solutions are developed to fulfil the commercial and business requirements.