Philadelphia, Pa 19518
· Tier 2/3 support to end users and the business-no “on call” unless a critical issue arises
· Maintain production, development and test ERP platforms including databases and application servers.
· Daily administration and support of ERP including but not limited to managing user setup, authorizations and roles, customization of user-defined fields, and layout changes.
· Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for ERP users.
· Conducts and oversees the testing of enhancements, upgrades and conversions.
· Work with business customers to define business requirements for new requests.
· Coordinate problem resolution with business customers, team members and vendors.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6-10 years IT experience in a technical role.
· Experience with the following preferred:
· ERP systems including project pursuit, time and expense, project controls, billing and resource management modules. BST Global experience is a plus.
· Financial experience with AP, AR, GL and payroll.
· AEC industry experience is a plus.
· Relational databases and Business Intelligence platforms.
· Crystal reports.
· Microsoft Office365.
· Microsoft Azure.
· Microsoft SharePoint.
· CRM systems.
· Workday HCM system.
· Systems implementations and integrations.
· Ability to communicate complex technical issues to less technical staff and across the business to key stakeholders.
· Ability to assess effort and cost of new requests to support the best interest of the business and IT
· Willing and able to travel to all company offices and other business locations as needed.
· Other duties as requested by management to support the business.