Support Analyst I
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Exhibits sound customer service skills by effectively handling customer problems and ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed to problem closure.
Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of call log tracking to record accurately all needed information.
Tracks all customer service items to completion.
Evaluates customer service issue to determine level of service needed.
Resolves all Tier 1 issues.
Escalates Tier 2 issues to appropriate resource.
Maintains and increases knowledge of IS applications, hardware, mobile devices and multiple operating system platforms
Works under direct supervision to accomplish daily assignments in support of team initiatives
• Provides laser-like focus on customer service and satisfaction with some knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management and change management processes, practices and procedures.
• Serves as the first point of contact for the IS Department and act as a liaison between the client community and the rest of the IS Department
• Adheres to Service Desk standards, processes and systems required to deliver consistent high quality customer service
• Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, proprietary software and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
• Maintains strong technical skills to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions
• Manages Level 1 queues and recommends new queues to insure proper categorization and assignment of issues. Coordinates queues for site/service, working with various stakeholder groups.
• Provides recommendations on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
• Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
• Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
• Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
• Customer service oriented team player with first-rate communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
• Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
• Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc. Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
• Organized with the ability to follow established processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
• Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.