Service Desk Analyst
New York, NY
The Service Desk Analyst will provide quality support to the internal user community. This includes the deployment and troubleshooting of all hardware, operating systems and applications. This position is responsible for receiving and responding to customer problems received via the ticketing system, phone and email.
• Respond to and resolving support requests for the end users.
• Create and maintain an Asset Inventory for corporate technology assets
• Perform hardware and software system configuration, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of workstations, servers, laptops, mobile devices, infrastructure equipment, and printers.
• On-board new employees, create accounts, and order hardware and software for those employees, assist in the training and orientation of new staff in the use of hardware and software
• Support Market Data applications and infrastructure (Bloomberg, TradeWeb, Thompson One, Factset, etc.) and related add-ins.
• Supports telephony adds, moves and changes as required
• Assist internal customers by providing Audio/Video Conference support for presentations and meetings.
• Interact with vendors to facilitate repairs of hardware, i.e. printers, laptops and desktops
• Configure iPhone, iPad, Android devices utilizing Microsoft Exchange, Mobile Iron, and DUO
• 1-3 years IT experience deploying and providing support for Windows 7/10, Office 2013/16 and various other pc desktop hardware/software.
• Outstanding attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Experience using MDT, Jira ServiceDesk and/or Acronis for imaging and deployment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills in a Windows environment.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
• Problem solving skills and ability to identify and implement appropriate solutions.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently to meet deadlines.
• Available to work various shifts between 7am - 7pm, including weekends