Media, Pa 19063
The End User Service Team, is responsible for administering, supporting and maintaining all mobile management products and service and for providing detailed technical analysis, evaluations and implementing recommendations that improve the overall cost effectiveness and performance of telecommunication systems and services.
Manages, escalates, and resolves more complex technology service issues from corporate and Field associates. Facilitates issue resolution between internal IT teams and external IT business partners.
Manages support solutions and applications to resolve operational issues, performance issues and support issues. Facilitates the development of standard operating procedures and processes for support entities using these solutions, both for corporate and store technology environments.
Terms – 6+ month contractor position
- Recommend to the Program Manager patches, upgrades, and expansions based on requirements to resolve any Tier 2 & 3 troubleshooting
- Interact and coordinate solutions with the designated messaging support team, network team, and server team to resolve any Tier 3 troubleshooting requirements affecting enterprise mobile devices.
- Create, manage, and modify MDM IT policy as mandated by the corporate
- Assist in the documenting and maintaining all enterprise administrative technical documentation requirements, processes, and architecture diagrams. Documentation will be housed on the designated MS SharePoint library
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution proficiencies of the MDM solution in regards to monitoring, upgrading, Service Packs and patches, security patching, disk space management, backup, restore, reboots, networking connectivity, etc within the following disciplines:
- Server OS (Windows, etc)
- Database Server (SQL, Oracle, etc)
- MDM Software Application – Airwatch Required – InTune a plus
- Enterprise Network troubleshooting
- Virtual Instance of enterprise server hosts
- Manage all enterprise, MDM, and user
- Reconcile aged end user MDM accounts
- Reconcile MDM end user account group
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution proficiencies in the following:
- Mobile Device Hardware from multiple vendors such as Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, etc.
- Mobile Device Software Operating Systems from multiple vendors such as iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.
- Corporate Enterprise MDM management software, specifically, AirWatch
- Develop, manage, and maintain MDM profiles, groups, alerts, and configuration for over 3000 devices
- Use server monitoring tools and reporting as requested from corporate to support the enterprise in a high availability perspective.
- In accordance with Transition Plan and subject to deployment period schedule, Tier 3 contractor shall initially support the current MDM infrastructure and be capable of transitioning support to a new MDM infrastructure with any future mobile device changes. This could require the contractor to support multiple MDM or hand-held devices during deployment periods.
- Identify trends and respond to problems caused by new patches or updates to Mobile Applications.
- Maintain access and awareness to the common storage location for the Mobile Application.
- Ensure Mobile Application support manuals aka response Playbooks are updated to reflect changes in the operational environment and inconsistencies or errors are documented.
- Ensure support materials including FAQs, concept of operations, call scripts and etc., are made available to the user community as directed by the MPO using custom created guides and internal SharePoint or similar sites for each mobile application.
- Maintain a revision history of the Mobile Applications. If required by the client, maintain a current version on the client's private mobile application store.
- Work with the Security Team to identify and communicate any Mobile Application concerns regarding security
- Coordinate and resolve security concerns with the enterprise Support and assist with product Certification and Accreditation processes.
- Facilitate the specialized support and configurations of mobile apps related to any PCI Compliance accommodations, and identify improvements and innovative solutions
- Maintain constant information about the status of the product: version currently in use; how many licenses are owned; cost of maintenance; cost of new licenses, enhancements, upgrades; date current maintenance.
- 3 - 6 years of experience managing mobile devices and software
- Intermediate to advance prior work experience in deploying and supporting mobile applications to enterprise mobile device operating systems, such as Apple iOS, Android OS, and or Windows OS
- Extensive experience with AirWatch mobile device software required
- Server Patching (Standard Microsoft patching experience)
- Server Administration (Maintaining standards and processes for managing thousands of end users devices and accounts within AirWatch)
- Advanced Server to Android Handheld Troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- Experience with VMWare / VSphere
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience providing application support to SaaS based services
- Experience troubleshooting connection problems and an understanding of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- Ability to document standard Tier 3 SOPs, Knowledge Articles, and SharePoint Information
- Ability to integrate with Tier 2 & 3 team and provide cross training for troubleshooting Android handheld devices.
- High level of customer service experience for remote assistance
- Ability to physically participate in our smartphone upgrade projects
- Self-motivated and have people skills, effective communication skills, etc.
- Ability to be pro-active with resolving enterprise and handheld issues
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred
- CompTIA Mobility+ certification preferred