Desktop Support Analyst
New York, NY 10031
Desktop Support Technician:
- Responsible for providing desktop support for all hardware and software through phone and direct contact with the clients at all levels
- Proven record of excellent customer service and customer service skills
- Able to manage time effectively, be motivated, reliable and a self-starter
- Have the ability to work independently and ensure availability at all times in a customer centric, high service level and continually evolving environment.
- Familiarity with audio-visual equipment for conference room support
- Asset Management experience a plus
- MAC experience a plus
Experience and Skills required:
- Candidate must have experience with Windows 10, MAC OS, MS Office 2013, MS Outlook 2013, Symantec Ghost, Cisco AnyConnect, IOS
- Installs, repairs and configures PC’s, laptops, printers, peripherals, and other end user equipment including, mobile devices cell phones and tablets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues for Windows 10 & MAC operating systems
- Be familiar with the following applications: Adobe design suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience working with LANDesk and Service Now ticketing system a plus
- Ability to log calls, keep track of projects, and keep management up to date with all issues. Identify, research and resolve technical problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact with peers and customers.
- Attention to detail and handle multiple requests in the area of configuration and support/troubleshooting.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and effectively complete designated job assignments under significant time and supervisory pressure.