Philadelphia, Pa 19518
Senior Business Systems Analyst with have in-depth knowledge and experience working with SQL Server and ERP systems. This role works in collaboration with the IT team as well as business stakeholders and Company leadership to support and advance the ERP system. If you want a career-oriented analyst position and possess the experience and skills to bring value to our environment, then we encourage you to apply.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the following required:
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Financial experience with AP, AR, GL and payroll.
- ERP system administration. BST Global experience is a plus.
Experience with the following preferred:
- Crystal reports.
- Microsoft Office365.
- CRM systems.
- AEC industry experience.
- Systems implementations and integrations.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to less technical staff and across the business to key stakeholders.
- Ability to assess effort and cost of new requests to support the best interest of the business and IT.
- Willing and able to travel to all company offices and other business locations as needed.
- Other duties as requested by management to support the business.
- Maintain ERP platforms including SQL databases and Windows application servers.
- Develop reports and dashboards for ERP users utilizing Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Power BI.
- Provide daily administration and tier 3 ERP technical support.
- Conduct and oversee the testing of enhancements and upgrades.
- Work with business customers to define business requirements for new requests.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.