Mobility Support Engineer
East Rutherford, NJ
· Provides support for mobile devices, including, iPhones, iPads, Android, hotspots, cradlepoints.
· Provide support for mobile equipment including, scanners and RF devices.
· Deployment of mobile equipment to multiple organizational groups. Includes device activation, MDM enrollment, App management, device deployment, and record keeping. Provide logistical support for loss, damage & termination of corporate equipment.
· Coordinate with HR on the distribution of new equipment for new hires and the collection of equipment at end of employment.
· Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
· Monitor and track incidents and trouble calls in a service desk ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected response time.
· Maintain accurate record keeping of all wireless devices and loaner device inventory. Audit device inventories to ensure carrier records are up to date.
· Responsible for carrier account management and service provisioning and support of Mobile Devices and assisting with billing.
· Collaborate with management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term mobile device capacity needs.
· Supports end users across a wide range of questions, problems and requests as they relate to their mobile devices.
· Create and maintain documentation as it relates to mobile devices as well as basic network configuration, processes, and service records.
· Key contributor in the planning, creation and deployment of a Mobile Device Management solution for the organization.
· Plan, create and deploy security and device management policies.
· Provides day to day management of the MDM solution and maintains, supports, troubleshoots and optimizes the solution with the support of the infrastructure team while making suggestions and adjustments.
· Assists with problem resolution and troubleshooting for the location.
· This position is a member of the infrastructure team, and as such will also be responsible for general back up, project and site support related responsibilities as related to the network and systems.
· Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 1 - 5 years of experience supporting, implementing and configuring mobile technologies in a diverse enterprise environment.
· Experience with Mobile Device Management solutions is required; prior experience with AirWatch is preferred.
· Basic knowledge and experience with Cisco routers and switches, data center infrastructure and cabling, VoIP and Wireless solutions is preferred.
· Project Management and System Integration skills.
· Leadership and customer service skills essential.
· Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills.