The BSA Manager is responsible for overseeing various functions including AML investigations, Suspicious Activity Reports, high-risk customer surveillance, enhanced due diligence, CIP, NAVU, and OFAC compliance. The BSA Manager will work as a subject matter expert supporting the Head of BSA / AML to ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act Regulations, Anti-Money Laundering related regulations, Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations, and USA PATRIOT Act Regulations. Assists the Head of BSA / AML with maintaining the Bank's BSA/AML compliance program and assists in meeting and maintaining all BSA/AML compliance requirements.
- Ensure that all divisions reporting to th BSA Manager adhere to the company's BSA/AML framework including Bank Programs, processes, policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Oversees the development of training programs and materials in relation to BSA compliance programs. Ensures appropriate information and documentation complies with federal and state regulations, requirements and/or statutes. May assist with the facilitation or coordination of such programs.
- Ensure that all audit and regulatory findings are addressed and validated in an appropriate and timely manner. Create and implement action plans to address any audit or regulatory findings. Ensure that the department keeps abreast of all regulatory changes in order to prevent audit or regulatory findings.
- CTR Supervisor, SAR Supervisor and CDD/OFAC Supervisor
- Coordinates the daily work of consultants and interacts with examiners, auditors on a regular basis.
- Bachelors or Equivalent Experience
- 7+ years specialized in bank operations and AML/BSA field.
- CAMS designated
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and accuracy under pressure situations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written are required with the ability to command respect of co-workers at all levels.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, BSA E-Filing and various core applications
- Superior organizational and analytical skills. Team oriented and able to work independently